National Safety Week 2018 is being celebrated from 5th Mar’18 to 10th Mar’18 in JAMIPOL LTD to create safety awareness among all work force. The theme of the celebration is "Reinforce Positive Behavior at the Workplace to achieve safety and health goal."
During this campaign, following activities will carried out in various location of JAMIPOL -
- National Safety Flag hoisting on 05th March 2018
- Safety campaign banner (sample enclosed)
- Distribution of leaflet on road safety to the road users (sample enclosed)
- Placing red sticker on the back side of auto/two wheeler.
- Knowledge session for the employees and contract partners.
- Mass Meeting & Nukkad Natak
- Onspot safety quiz for the contract partners
- Safety awareness to the crew members on loading/unloading of material, working at height.
- Distribution of prize to the quiz winners.
- Closing ceremony is to be held on Saturday 10th March 2018.